Jeffrey C. Friedman, CEO
- Manages the operations and business development.
- Author of two patents and provides guidance on all intellectual property.
- Develops business plan, functional specifications and corporate vision.
- Maintains strong client contact and insures all deployments are maintained.
- Served as CIO of Shortpath Inc. for 10 years.
- Attorney in the Building Service industry for 8 years.
- Received B.A. from Emory University.
- Received a JD from Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law.
- Memberships: Association of Contingency Planners (ACP), Risk Alliance, ASIS
Travis Sinnott, Co- Founder
- Serves as software architect and product development manager.
- Team manager, and senior software engineer.
- Expert in cloud-based mobile applications, open-source frameworks, and mobile solutions.
- Drafts specifications and collaborates with clients.
- Supports both enterprise and cloud-based services
- Leads teams on integration programs and specifications.
- Received his B.S. in Computer Science from the University of Oregon.
Ron Martin, Director
- Physical Security Specialist & Program Manager at Health and Human Services.
- Executive Director at Open Security Exchange and Currently President of Consultation.
- Serves on the Security Industry Association and ASIS International Standards Committees.
- Retired US Army Officer with over 27 years of active and reserve military police service.
Dustin Williams, Vice President of Engineering & Chief Technology Officer
- Responsible for the Building Intelligence platform.
- Has been developing applications for over twenty years.
- Manages Technology Roadmap
- Project management for design and deployment of new features
Catherine Hartwell, Account Manager/Business Development
- Strengthens the company’s existing relationships.
- Manages new deployments and client training.
- Assists the sales, development, and support teams in the field and at tradeshows
- Received B.A. in Criminal Justice from William Paterson University
- Received M.S. in Protection Management from John Jay college of Criminal Justice
- Active member in NYC ASIS Young Professionals